“Can companies grow in a tough economy?”
“For the past four years, Freese and Nichols, an engineering and architectural consulting firm and 2010 Baldrige recipient, has achieved annual revenue growth between 12 to 16%, exceeding the industry benchmark in 2009 by ten percentage points.”
Can a small business with limited resources get results from the RMPEx process? The history of the RMPEx/Baldrige Program shows that organizations of any size and type can benefit from using the Business and Nonprofit Peak Criteria. Small businesses such as service providers in rural areas to manufacturers with fewer than 40 employees use the Criteria to improve their businesses and sustain world-class results. So can your organization.
How RMPEx Relates
The RMPEx Criteria address all key areas of a small business and are compatible with other performance improvement initiatives, such as ISO 9000, Lean, and Six Sigma. Using this framework, you can organize and integrate these approaches, improve productivity and effectiveness, and pursue performance excellence.
Improve Your Results
Whether your business provides a service or manufactures a product, the RMPEx Criteria are a valuable framework for measuring performance and planning in an uncertain environment. The Criteria help businesses achieve and sustain the highest national levels of:
- customer satisfaction and engagement
- product and service outcomes, and process efficiency
- workforce satisfaction and engagement
- revenue and market share
- social responsibility
See what the RMPEx Criteria and process can do for your business.
- Business and Nonprofit Criteria
- Testimonials from Manufacturing
- Results with Baldrige in Manufacturing
- Baldrige Award Recipients in Manufacturing
- CEO Issue Sheet: Performance Excellence Delivers World-Class Results
- CEO Issue Sheet: Baldrige, Six Sigma, and ISO: Understanding Your Options
- CEO Issue Sheet: Baldrige: For Hiring and Keeping the Best Employees
- CEO Issue Sheet: Baldrige: Ethics–A Strategic Imperative
- Assess Your Organization’s Performance
- Baldrige is “A Huge Return on Your Investment”