“Can schools increase graduation rates?”
“ 2010 Baldrige recipient Montgomery County Public Schools had the highest graduation rate of any large school district in the nation in 2008 (89.1%) and 2009 (87.4%). The national average is 69%. ”
The Education Peak Criteria provide a comprehensive way to achieve and sustain high performance across the entire organization. Education organizations such as business schools; community colleges; centuries-old universities; and K-12 school districts in Chicago, New York, North Carolina, and Oklahoma—as well as one covering 22,000 square miles in Alaska—use the Baldrige Criteria to improve their schools and their students’ education. Your education organization can do the same.
How RMPEx Relates
The RMPEx Criteria address all key areas of a running a successful education organization and are compatible with other performance improvement initiatives, such as School Improvement Planning, ISO 9000, Lean, and Six Sigma. Using this framework, you can organize and integrate these approaches, improve productivity and effectiveness, and pursue performance excellence.
Improve Your Results
Whether your organization is a K-12 school or system, a community college, a university, or another type of education organization, the RMPEx Criteria are a valuable framework for measuring performance and planning in an uncertain environment. The Criteria help education organizations achieve and sustain the highest national levels of
- Student learning outcomes
- Customer satisfaction and engagement
- Product and service outcomes, and process efficiency
- Workforce satisfaction and engagement
- Budgetary, financial, and market results
- Social responsibility
See what the RMPEx Criteria can do for your organization and learn the value of the Baldrige process.
Strategic Organizational Transformation
Dr. Perich was one of the keynote speakers for our November 2011 Conference. As Consultant for Continuous Improvement at Montgomery County Public Schools, Dr. Perich lead the implementation of Malcolm Baldrige educational criteria for performance excellence. In 2010, Montgomery County Public Schools won the Baldrige award in education. Watch this inspiring video to learn how the school district improved test scores throughout the district and across demographic lines, and streamlined service for a significant increase in efficiency and cost reduction.
- Education Peak Criteria
- Education Timberline Criteria
- Education Foothills Criteria
- Education High Plains Criteria
- Testimonials from Education
- Results with Baldrige in Education
- Baldrige Award Recipients in Education
- CEO Issue Sheet: Baldrige in Education: Performance Excellence Delivers World-Class Results
- Measuring What Matters Most (EdWeek article)
- The Baldrige Program: Self-Assessment for Continuous Improvement (Principal magazine article)
- Assess Your Organization’s Performance