RMPEx Recognition Process Steps
- Reach out to Executive Director Mike Gratz at email@example.com to discuss the best steps to begin your journey.
- Decide to Apply: This is a serious commitment of time and resources and should have support at the senior level of your organization. Visit Learn the Value to review the benefits of this commitment.
- Determine Recognition Level: Following the Baldrige model, RMPEx has created a four-level progression of award criteria.
- Download and complete the “Intent to Apply” form: Each applicant for Rocky Mountain Performance Excellence recognition must complete the Intent to Apply form and return it along with a cover letter on company letterhead from the most senior official from the organization. Click here to download the intent to apply form for 2021.
- Complete Application: Preparing your application is a very significant undertaking requiring planning, writing, and reviewing the application. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy of the Requirements for Application Content and Format. Necessary application fees should be mailed to Rocky Mountain Performance Excellence. Email the complete application package in one Word or PDF file to RMPEx.
- Site Visit: A site visit is conducted as the final step in the evaluation process. Site visits are required of all award applicants at the Foothills, Timberline, and Peak level. The applicant must agree before submitting an application to pay site visit fees, lodging and on-site meal expenses for examiners on the site visit.
- Receive and Review Confidential Feedback Report: When the feedback report is received, your team should review the report for strengths and opportunities for improvement and fold these into action planning for the next year.