YEAR 2 OF THE EXECUTIVE LEADERSHIP PROGRAM: A BALDRIGE-BASED PROGRAM FOR SENIOR LEADERS
Rocky Mountain Performance Excellence is pleased to announce opening of registration for the 2017 cohort the Executive Leadership Program: A Baldrige-based Program for Senior Leaders. The first session of the new cohort will be held on March 8 to 9, 2017.
Dr. Olin Oedekoven (right) of Peregrine Leadership Institute presents a certificate of completion to Brian Rohrbacher (left) of Atlantic City Federal Credit Union (Lander, WY). Brian was one of the participants in the first cohort of RMPEx Executive Leadership Program (ELP).
The ELP is modeled after the Baldrige Fellows program but delivered locally and designed for smaller organizations. The program equips senior leaders to lead their organizations using the Baldrige Framework. The seminar series is designed for CEOs and senior executives who want to promote quality, conduct continuous improvement, and obtain excellence towards achieving the mission, vision, and values of their organizations.
Some of the key themes of the ELP are:
* A Baldrige organizational snapshot using Baldrige Express.
* Using the Baldrige Excellence Framework to tackle a real-world issue or problem selected by each participant for their organization.
* Organizational, leadership team, and one-on-one mentoring from a Baldrige coach between seminars.
* Using the Baldrige Framework to develop leadership strategies for a volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous (VUCA) environment.
* Grounding in leading approaches of change management using tools such as the Prosci change management framework.
* Learning from best practice Baldrige organizations (state and national) on how to cultivate values-based strategic leaders who exemplify the highest standards of ethics and morale character.
Recruitment for the 2017 cohort is also being supported by the Performance Excellence Network (PEN—MN, SD, ND), the Southwest Alliance for Excellence (SWAE—AZ, UT, NV), Quality New
Mexico, and the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). Depending on the mix of participants, sessions may be held in cities in any of the partnering Alliance organizations.
Peregrine Leadership Institute and the Mountain West Credit Union Association are continuing in their instrumental supporting roles in year two of the program.
Information on the program is available by contacting Doug Gilbert, Board Chair of RMPEx ([email protected])