“Is being agile important?”
“5 days after Hurricane Katrina, DynMcDermott relocated operations to deliver oil to the Gulf Coast.”
Service organizations of all types have discovered how to become more successful through the Service Peak Criteria. These organizations serve such diverse groups as luxury hotel patrons, the health care community, restaurant goers, financial customers, and the oil industry, to name a few. Regardless of industry or types of customers, your organization can benefit from the proven improvement framework that RMPEx offers.
How RMPEx Relates
The RMPEx Criteria apply equally to all business sectors, including service organizations, and are compatible with other performance improvement initiatives, such as ISO 9000, Lean, and Six Sigma. Using this framework, your organization can integrate these approaches, improve productivity and effectiveness, and pursue performance excellence.
Improve Your Results
No matter what type of service your organization provides, the RMPEx Criteria are a valuable framework for measuring performance and planning in an uncertain environment. The Criteria help businesses achieve and sustain the highest national levels of:
- customer satisfaction and engagement
- product and service outcomes and process efficiency
- workforce satisfaction and engagement
- revenue and market share
- social responsibility
See what the RMPEx Criteria and process can do for your business.
- Service Criteria
- Testimonials from Manufacturing
- Results with Baldrige in Manufacturing
- Baldrige Award Recipients in Manufacturing
- CEO Issue Sheet: Performance Excellence Delivers World-Class Results
- CEO Issue Sheet: Baldrige, Six Sigma, and ISO: Understanding Your Options
- CEO Issue Sheet: Baldrige: For Hiring and Keeping the Best Employees
- CEO Issue Sheet: Baldrige: Ethics–A Strategic Imperative
- Assess Your Organization’s Performance
- Baldrige is “A Huge Return on Your Investment”