“Can government agencies become more efficient?”
“A 2009 Baldrige recipient, The Veterans Affairs Cooperative Studies Program’s financial results demonstrate its success and sustainability as revenues grew 143% from 2002 to 2008, compared to 58% for the VA over the same period.”
All types of organizations—including nonprofits—can use the RMPEx Nonprofit and Government Criteria to improve. As you focus on fulfilling your mission and serving your constituencies, you need a framework for your operations. Nonprofits use the Criteria to improve their organizations and sustain world-class results. Several, such as a city government and federal government agencies, have been recognized with the Baldrige Performance Excellence Award. Your organization, whether it is a small charity, a national association, or a government entity, can also benefit from using the Criteria.
How RMPEx Relates
The RMPEx Criteria are a framework for performance management that addresses all key areas of a nonprofit organization and is compatible with other performance improvement initiatives, such as ISO 9000, Lean, and Six Sigma. The Criteria can help nonprofit organizations organize and integrate these approaches, improve productivity and effectiveness, and pursue performance excellence.
Improve Your Results
No matter what sector your nonprofit organization works in, the RMPEx Criteria provide a valuable framework for measuring performance and planning in an uncertain environment. The Criteria help organizations achieve and sustain the highest national levels of:
- customer satisfaction and engagement
- product and service outcomes and process efficiency
- volunteer and workforce satisfaction and engagement
- financial and volunteer resources
- social responsibility
See what the RMPEx Criteria and process can do for your nonprofit.
- Nonprofit and Government Criteria and Award Application Process
- Testimonials from Manufacturing
- Results with Baldrige in Manufacturing
- Baldrige Award Recipients in Manufacturing
- CEO Issue Sheet: Performance Excellence Delivers World-Class Results
- CEO Issue Sheet: Baldrige, Six Sigma, and ISO: Understanding Your Options
- CEO Issue Sheet: Baldrige: For Hiring and Keeping the Best Employees
- CEO Issue Sheet: Baldrige: Ethics–A Strategic Imperative
- Assess Your Organization’s Performance
- Baldrige is “A Huge Return on Your Investment”