“Is customer loyalty really that important?”
“Two-time award recipient MEDRAD’s overall scores measuring repeat sales and referrals were consistently 60% or higher from 2007 through 2010, compared to the 50% marks for other organizations nationwide.”
Can a manufacturer facing global competition, increased pressure on costs, and the need to show quarterly profits benefit from the RMPEx/Baldrige process? For more than 20 years, the Baldrige Program has shown that manufacturers and other businesses of any size and type can benefit from using the Business and Nonprofit Criteria. From a global aerospace company to a telecommunications firm and a food producer, manufacturers from countless industries, including 26 Baldrige Award recipients and more than 350 Baldrige Award applicants, have used the Criteria to improve their businesses and sustain world-class results. So can your organization.
How RMPEx Relates
The RMPEx Criteria address all key areas of a manufacturing business and are compatible with other performance improvement initiatives, such as ISO 9000, Lean, and Six Sigma. Using this framework, you can organize and integrate these approaches, improve productivity and effectiveness, and pursue performance excellence.
Improve Your Results
Regardless of what your business manufactures, the RMPEx Criteria are a valuable framework for measuring performance and planning in an uncertain environment. The Criteria help businesses achieve and sustain the highest national levels of:
- customer satisfaction,engagement, and loyalty
- product and service outcomes, and process efficiency
- workforce satisfaction and engagement
- revenue and market share
- social responsibility
See what the RMPEx Criteria and process can do for your business.
- Business and Nonprofit Criteria and Award Application Process
- Testimonials from Manufacturing
- Results with Baldrige in Manufacturing
- Baldrige Award Recipients in Manufacturing
- CEO Issue Sheet: Performance Excellence Delivers World-Class Results
- CEO Issue Sheet: Baldrige, Six Sigma, and ISO: Understanding Your Options
- CEO Issue Sheet: Baldrige: For Hiring and Keeping the Best Employees
- CEO Issue Sheet: Baldrige: Ethics–A Strategic Imperative
- Assess Your Organization’s Performance
- Baldrige is “A Huge Return on Your Investment”