RMPEx Applicant Workshops Overview
RMPEx offers two workshops for applicants interested in becoming involved in the RMPEX/Baldrige performance improvement process. These workshops are conducted at your site. Contact RMPEx at [email protected] or 303 893 2739 to schedule a day or obtain more information.
Introductory Awareness Workshop
A hands-on, half-day workshop which introduces the Rocky Mountain Performance Excellence (RMPEx) criteria and award application process. The workship focuses on learning about what the Baldrige/RMPEx process is and how participation in this process helps organizations improve its performance. The workshop content provides sufficient information for any organization to write an application for RMPEx High Plains recognition.
- Key senior leaders and internal change agents
- The nature and scope of the RMPEx performance improvement process.
- Content of Performance Excellence Criteria
- Levels of recognition or award
- Understand how your organization could use the RMPEx process to improve performance.
- Course Length: typically 4 hours, can be adjusted to your organization’s needs.
- Conducted on site.
- See Products & Services Schedule for current pricing.
Application Writing Workshop
Our hands-on, half-day workshop reviews the RMPEx Performance Excellence criteria and the reasons for completing an award application. It focuses on learning about the criteria questions and the information that an applicant is expected to present in their answers. Methods are suggested for organizing the application effort, and for evaluating and improving your application. Format and content requirements for the finished application are described.
- You and other key members of your organization — from executive leadership to those
involved in implementation.
- The organization and content of Performance Excellence Criteria.
- How to describe your process approaches, deployment, learning, and integration.
- How to describe your results.
- How your responses affect the scoring of your application.
- The schedule for completing your application and receiving feedback.
- How to respond to your feedback report.
- Learn how to understand/interpret the criteria.
- Understand the expectations of the examiners evaluating your application.
- Understand the steps in the application evaluation process.
- Learn how to self-identify opportunities for improvement and their relative importance
- Course Length: typically 4 hours; can be tailored to the needs of your organization
- Conducted on site.
- See Products & Services Schedule for current pricing
RMPEx also trains individuals to become volunteer examiners. Examiner Workshops enable individuals to learn and understand the RMPEx criteria to improve effectiveness of performance improvement activities. Examiners experience individual professional growth, personal satisfaction, and contribute to well-being of their community.